Information pursuant to art. 13
of legislative decree of June 30, 2003, no. 196 – Data protection code
1 . Purpose and manner of processing
The personal data provided by the subject indicated above (hereinafter, the “User”) in the subscription form are collected, organised, stored and used by Rhea Vendors Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Rhea Vendors”) for the sole purpose of providing the User with the free newsletter service – via e-mails automatically sent once a month – with promotional, information and advertising content with regard to the products and/or services offered by Rhea Vendors.
Therefore, in case the User wishes to subscribe to the newsletter service, he/she may consent to the processing of the data provided for such purpose by simply pressing on the consent icon on top of the present information form.
Rhea Vendors will process the data provided by the Users in accordance with data protection law, including the “Guidelines on promotional activities and against spam” issued by the data protection Authority on July 4, 2013.
2 . Optional nature of the provision of data
The provision of personal data and of the consent to the processing are optional, and the only consequence of a refusal is that the newsletter will not be received.
3 . Persons having access to data: the owner, the controller and the persons acting under their authority
The controller of processing is Rhea Vendors Group S.p.A., via Valleggio, 2/bis, 22100 Como.
The processor – to whom the User may refer for any issue relating the processing of data and, in particular, for the exercise of his/her rights under Article 7 of legislative decree 30 June 2003, no. 196 (reported below at paragraph 5) – is Mr. Ivo Hoo [IT manager, employee of Rhea Vendors Group S.p.A.], who may be reached by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the correct performance of the processing activities, only the personnel of the Marketing Division of Rhea Vendors will have access to the data, acting under the authority and upon specific instruction by the processor.
4 . Cancellation of the subscription to the newsletter
The User may at any time cancel his/her subscription to the newsletter service, by pressing on the icon at the end of any newsletter communication or by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com. In case of cancellation of the subscription, the User’s data will be retained for a maximum of three months for administrative purposes only (to the exclusion of any marketing activity or analysis of preferences and consumers’ choices).
5 . Rights under art. 7 of legislative decree no. 196/2003
In relation to the processed data, the User may at any time exercise the rights provided by art. 7 of legislative decree no. 196/2003, which is here reproduced in its entirety:
Art. 7. Right of access to data and other rights
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, even if they are not stored yet, and to receive communication of said data in intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information on:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and manner of the processing;
- c) the logic involved in any processing conducted by electronic means;
- d) the identity of the controller, the processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of the data as designated representative in the State, processor or persons acting under their authority.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- a) the update, rectification or, when interested, the integration of the data;
- b) the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of the data the processing of which is unlawful, including data the storing of which is not necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected and subsequently processed;
- c) the certification of communication to third parties to whom the data have been disclosed of the operations under letters a) and b), also with regard to their content, unless this proves impossible or involves the use of disproportionate means.
- The data subject may oppose, in whole or in part, to:
- a) the processing of data concerning him/her for legitimate reasons, even if they are processed for the intended purpose;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or of direct sale or for the performance of market research or commercial communication.
For the exercise of the above rights, the User may send an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.